I received my first Kinesiology session back in 1996 and have adopted this modality to help me overcome many life challenges. I have benefited so much from it and have always been fascinated with the “magic” of how things have improved for me. I studied at Byron Kinesiology Centre in 2011 (ICPKP).
I am also an advanced Crystal Dreaming practitioner and teacher, an accredited 5Rhythms dance teacher, a Level 2 Reiki practitioner and a jewellery designer. I have been practicing 5Rhythms dance for 21 years and have taught for many years across several states in Australia and abroad.
I have studied Art Therapy and continue to incorporate it in my work. I’ve travelled and lived in many countries which included one year of community service. I love healthy living, meditation, energy work, personal growth and creating beauty. I have been facilitating weekly workshops for thousands of people. My work offers clarity, awareness, healing, empowerment and balance.
Kinesiology and Crystal Dreaming in particularly, have helped me see people in a new dimension: I am humbled by each individual’s journey for I have learnt there is a reason for everything. I have worked with many, many clients to unfold naturally towards their desires and live a fulfilled life.
I look forward to meeting you in clinic!
I am dedicated to being of maximum service to Existence and my fellow human beings, to live in a manner that will set the highest example to others to follow and to remain an open channel. I go forth with a spirit of enthusiasm, excitement and expectancy – Dilma
- Cancer -Venus in Virgo/ Mars in Leo/ Moon in Aries
- Magnetic world Bridger
- Metal Dog
Favourite books :
- The Artists Way (Julia Cameron)
- A Path with Heart (Jack Kornfield)
- Ask and it is Given (Esther and Jerry Hicks)
- Conversations with God (Neil Donald Walsch)
- The Tao of Leadership (John Heider)
- The Tao of Health, sex & Longevity (Daniel Reid)
My teachers :
- Parijat Wismer (Kinesiologist)
- Raym Richards (Crystal Dreaming)
- Gabrielle Roth (Urban shaman, founder of 5Rhythms dance)
- Gosh (Vipassana Meditation & Reiki)
- Steve (Yoga)
- The places I have lived (Angola, Brazil, Portugal, London, India, Caribbean, Byron Bay)
- All my relationships
- All my students and clients
Contact Dilma on: 0431 035 271
“I have had the privilege of experiencing Dilma over a number of years through variety of her expressions professionally. I’ve always admired how Dilma can balance a clear, focused and dynamic direction whilst simultaneously being so soft, friendly, empathic and supportive. It’s rare to experience such fullness in a person” – Anthony Magnus, Career Firefighter, NSW